Thursday, November 5, 2009

Randum

It's been a little while since I was on here but I'm not going to talk to much. I've been doing a little better in school which is a good thing. Yesterday my parents tried to talk to me about what I wanted to do after I graduate which I seriously don't have any clue at all. I don't even know what college I want to go to or what kind of job I want or even what I want to major in yet but hopefully I can find something that I will be interested in. That is all for today its been kinda boring these few weeks. Oh I almost forgot that I need to find me a job soon. If I don't I will have to go back to my shitty job a Mcdonald's which I don't want to do but I need me some money. I'll make another post about something randum that comes to my mind or maybe put up sum videos or pictures I don't know yet. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment