Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't get a Olympus Fe-25

I really hope that people never buy this camera it has way to many problems. Taking just regular pictures is fine if that is the only thing you want it to do but there are way too many negatives. The camera has a bunch of shit on there that you most likely wont even know how to use or don't need. The manual sucks butt. It hardly explains anything. The memory is extremely shitty. When you buy it the box doesn't have anything in there but some crappy batteries and a usb chord and a case to put your microSD card in which they don't give you one. The camera can't even record AUDIO. Its so stupid it records videos but cant record any audio which made me mad. It also gets very dark when I'm trying to record anything. Its also a battery killer. What also made me mad was that my dad was being cheap and didn't want to give me ten dollars more to get the camera that I actually wanted and it was on my birthday. He wasn't even paying for the whole thing anyway I gave him about half of what it cost. If anybody has a camera that they paid for and is shitty please leave a comment and let me know so I can avoid it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment