Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 Flags

A couple days ago I went to 6 Flags. I had a really nice time. Everything went well until one of my friends lost their cell phone but before we left we checked the lost and found and the security had found. One of my favorite rides was the Texas Titan. I don't know why but that ride was so fast I wasn't able to see. I also like the Superman It was a complete surprise when we came all the way down. Two rides I know I won't go on ever again are the Texas Giant and the batman rides. The Texas Giant would've been alright if it didn't hurt so damn much. It felt like my neck was about to snap in half. The batman ride was horrible. It was an hour wait for a ride that was barely even two minutes. It really wasn't worth waiting for that. It was way to hot to wait for that shyt. Overall I had a great time while I was there. I was very glad I came and did something else this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment