Thursday, October 1, 2009

Being Sick

I've been sick for about 4 weeks now and its starting to get really annoying. I can handle it for maybe 2 weeks but after that I really start getting irritated. The coughing is the worst part. I just can't stop coughing for some weird reason. I would wake up random times during the night and start coughing like crazy. I also have a bunch of mucous that keeps coming out of nowhere. I was coughing so much that if I even move my stomach I can feel how sore I am and its been like that for about two weeks. The weird part about it is that whenever I take any medicine its doesn't work. I start coughing even more. Hopefully my cold will be over by next Monday. Its a good thing I don't have to go to school tomorrow because my four year old brother is sick and can't go to day care. Another thing I thought was weird is how four people in my house are also sick except one person. Trying to stay away from everyone's sickness is impossible. They are like walking infections. I mean they keep coughing and sneezing everywhere. Hopefully we can all get better and won't stay sick for much longer

No comments:

Post a Comment